Top five Soccer transfers this summer in Italy, England and Spain.
1) Sergio Aguero, 23, striker – from Atletico Madrid to Man City
You get what you pay for. Manchester City paid a lot of money for Kun Aguero, but then they got a totally finished world class forward, a striker who can do everything a striker needs to know. Could be Premier League’s new poster child.
2) Juan Mata, 23, Midfield – from Valencia to Chelsea
The right man at the right place. Chelsea was in desperate need for nimble feet, offensive creativity and young enthusiasm. Already world champion – will only get better.
3) Ashley Young, 26, Midfield – from Aston Villa to Man United
Ashley Young is a “point player”, such as making either goals or assists in almost every match he plays. Took the step up among the really big already last season. Now appears to be ready to take another step.
4) Roger Johnson, 28, central defender – from Birmingham to Wolves
The best purchases are not necessarily those of the big clubs with the thickest check books. Wolves were forced to fight against relegation last season, but were really just a leaking defensive away from a safe middle position
5) Charlie Adam, 25, midfielder – from Blackpool to Liverpool
Liverpool got the whole package – cross passing, long shots, hole between his teeth and all – for seven million pounds.
1) Diego Forlan, 32, striker, from Atletic Madrid to Inter
Forlan will ensure that no one will miss Etoo. This recruitment is places Inter on the first place.
2) 9) Eljero Elia, 24 years, from Hamburger SV Juventus
A potential world class player if he can maintain his high level all trough the season.
3) Fernando Gago, 25, midfielder, from Real Madrid to Roma
Another big transfer from Spain, although only on loan. This particular the player type Roma needs.
4) Alberto Aquilani, 27, midfielder, from Liverpool to Milan
Many Milan fans were disappointed when it became clear that the promised Mister X was Aquilani. But if this guys fights of his injury problems he will be a valid replacement of Pirlo.
5) Miroslav Klose, 33, striker, from Bayern Munich, Lazio
1) Cesc Fabregas, 24, midfielder, Arsenal to Barcelona
Finally its over, and Fabregas is already showing his ability at Nou Camp
2) Alexis Sanchez, 22, offensive midfielder / striker, Udinese to Barcelona
The Chilean prodigy who made his national team debut already at the age of 16 is a great transfer for Barca.
3) Fábio Coentrão, 23, defender, Midfield, Benfica to Real Madrid
Coentrão goes straight into the starting line-up of Los Blancos and the man could make the difference at the season’s Clásico meetings.
4) Falcao, 25, striker, Porto to Atlético Madrid
Falcao has a lot of pressure on his shoulders since he is Kun Agueros replacement, we know he has the talent to handle the what is expected of him.
5) Sergio Canales, 19, midfielder, Real Madrid to Valencia
Canales never got a chance in Real Madrid last year, but is still the guy who carries the Spanish national team’s future hopes on his shoulders.
Who do you feel was the best transfer this summer?